Whether you experienced the Blizzard of ’15 or just the hype that preceded it, I figured we could all use some happy thoughts of flowers and sunshine :) So, here are some fabric flowers I made for last October’s Art Nite.
This was an easy project that only took me a couple of hours. I simply alternated between rolling and folding monochrome strips of fabric, and then ran some thread through the centers to keep them together. I also added buttons to most of them, and used a black Sharpie to turn the large red button into a ladybug.
I plan on attaching them to some burlap and either putting it all in an embroidery hoop or a shadow box. Not sure which yet, but whenever I get around to it, I’ll be sure to share it here.
Have a good day & keep warm!